How to install the signal repeater?
What About Shipping?
I placed an order by mistake. Can I get a refund?
Please free to contact us for any payment or refund queries. For refunds, please do so the day of your purchase — as products will be delivered after 24 hours. We will refund the full amount within 3 business days after confirming the refund / cancellation request with our accounts department. Depending on the payment method you used, the money will be credited back to your account in 3 - 10 business days.
How do you accept payments?
Are signal boosters safe?
Everybody knows that mobile phones can emit radiation that harms our health. The good news is that by using a signal repeater you can significantly reduce the level of radiation emitted by your phone. Additionally, every signal repeater from our store meets the international standards of CE and RoHS.
How to determine if a signal repeater will work for me?
- Find the highest point where you could put the antenna (generally the roof).
- Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone at that location.
- If you have 0 bars,contact us for help to make sure you get a sufficiently powerful option.
- If you have 1-2 bars signal, a signal repeater will help to increase the signal to 5 bars. Be aware for 1-2 bars it’s highly recommended that you upgrade to a more powerful antenna than that provided in the standard package. You can do this by choosing the upgrade option (Yagi) in the product page.
- If you have 3 bars, you won’t need such powerful antennas and a standard signal repeater kit will be enough to gain 5 bars.
- Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra internal antennas, cables, and a cutting tool to help make the installation process stress free.
I’m not receiving the expected coverage what can I do?
How to choose the right signal booster?
The first thing you need to think about for a mobile signal repeater is the coverage area you need. Does your whole home suffer from weak signals, or is it a specific area? For example, cell phone signals often struggle to reach areas like basements. We have products designed for a single room or an entire house. All our products have their coverage listed, anywhere from 100 square metres up to 1500 square metres — so choose the coverage that’s right for you. If you’re still unsure, please contact us by phone, email, or by opening a chat window. Our support team is available 24/7 to offer assistance.
How does it work?
A mobile signal repeater is a bi-directional device that takes the mobile signal from the nearest cellular tower and amplifies it to improve the quality of your mobile environment. This has the dual effect of improving your reception and increasing the signal sent from your phone. The main purpose of using a mobile signal repeater is to add another 2-3 bars to your usual mobile reception.