- How should I choose the right booster for me?
- Is it legal to use?
- Where are you based?
- Where are your manufacturers?
- Do you have a shop from where I can come and take my product?
- How may I find out where are the cell towers located around my house?
- What do the bars on my phone mean?
- Can I test the booster before I buy it?
- What’s the difference between 3G and 4G?
- I want to make sure I have excellent coverage in my room to make regular phone calls back home and fast internet to stream movies. Is this something you offer?
- Am I supposed to set my phone reception to a different setting, if I still see 1 or 2 bars?
- How can I find out what frequency I have on my phone?
- Do you repair signals boosters?
- When does the 30-day guarantee begin? From the date of order, or date received?
- Do you sell only boosters?
- Can I have mobile reception in two buildings?
- In general, has there been any study done assessing how far out you can still get a signal?
- Just wanted to know if you have an office in my town or anywhere else?
- What a good signal strength should be? At the moment, ours is higher than -60 dB. Do I need to try to get that down?
- How do I check the location of the nearest tower? Are there any other display modes on the amplifier that can reveal if I’m off to the left or the right?
Returns and Refunds
- What is your Returns Policy for orders?
- Can I return an item for a replacement instead of a refund?
- How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Do we have to pay for the return? How much?
- Have you received my returned items?
- How do I return something to you?
- What address can I use to return my items to you?
- How can I arrange a return and refund?
- Can I use courier service for my return like myHermes rather than Royal mail or the post?
- I just noticed in your email that the returned unit should be in the same packaging. Unfortunately, I don’t have the original packaging. Is this acceptable?
- Shall I use our PO number for the return?
- How may I check my carrier frequencies?
- Can the 4G booster cover 3G and 2G signal as well?
- What is a Mobile Signal Booster?
- Will the booster improve my signal if I have no signal?
- Are mobile boosters safe?
- How does the signal booster work?
- Can the signal booster improve signal outside?
- What is the difference between the Standard and Pro boosters?
- Which booster is better: Pro or Standard?
- How to choose the right booster for home/office or any other indoor space?
- Is it possible to split the signal inside using a splitter?
- Is there a warranty for your boosters?
- Does the booster work with GPRS?
- Will it work for all the operators?
- Can I use my cable/antenna with your booster?
- Can I order only the booster, not the whole kit? What will be the price?
- Can the booster be used with cell modem?
- Is the booster compatible with my provider?
- Why do I need a booster if my outside signal is 3-5 bars?
- Will your booster work in a car that has 12v DC power?
- My booster is not working. How can you fix that?
- What time can I call you?
- Can you please tell me how to order 20 meters cable?
- I want to upgrade the kit with one or more additional internal antennas.
- What do you mean by powerline product? like TP Link plugs?
- How narrow is the angle of sensitivity of the Yagi antenna, just so I know how tight any directional adjustments need to be?
- If I’m approximately 180° out of alignment with the tower, how would that affect the sensitivity of the antenna?
- Will a normal F-Type connector I’ve used for satellite cable connections suffice or do I need connectors such as those already on the cables? If I just insert an extra length of cable (i.e. instead of cutting the existing cable) will ordinary satellite coax suffice?
- I would like to know how GSM booster works.
- Do I have to specify the GSM service provider on the unit or they pick whichever signal is available?
- If there are 2 GSM signals (i.e. Econet & Netone), your system will boost both?
- What is in the booster kit?
- I can improve the signal slightly in another location but it still reads 0dB on the booster display. The network keeps changing mast and the calls get dropped on the switch. What shall I do?
- Do you supply a lightning rod and a lightning arrestor?
- For 95% of the time I am getting 5 bars, then it occasionally drops to 1 or 0 for a small time 5-10 minutes. Is there a reason for this happening?
- Should there always be some information displayed on the screen or is it still working when the screen display is blank?
- Can you supply omnidirectional antenna in place of a directional antenna?
- Do you have option which covers 800-2600?
- Is the panel antenna better than the mushroom one for inside?
- Is it possible that your signal booster is faulty or simply not suitable for my application?
- Is it possible to get an adapter to join two cables together?
- How much should be the splitter to join 2 cables?
- How can a boat benefit from a Mobile Signal Booster?
- How far from shore does a boat need to typically be to be sure a booster will work?
- Could the external two 4G antennas interfere with each other?
- What is the best way to solve isolation problem for signal booster?
- Could you explain to me the difference between the left-hand screen and right-hand screen on the black box booster?
- What on earth does “face to base station” mean?
- Can you confirm if 3-bar reception at the antenna location is adequate or not sufficient?
- Do you know if aerial connections are waterproof?
- I have ordered a standard unit, but I have 3 bars of outside signal. So I don’t get enough amplification.
- Will your booster work for the credit card machine?
- Order Issues
- Payments and Promos
- The status of my booster is fine, but still I cannot receive amplification. Why?
- How long should be the distance between the internal and external antennas?
- How many internal antennas can be connected to one booster?
- Why does my cell phone keep losing its connection?
- May I place the outdoor antenna inside the roof?
- How should I check my signal strength?
Shipping and Delivery
- Do you ship to my country?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
- What do you charge for standard shipping?
- What happens if I’m not at home when my order arrives?
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?
- Do I get my order from UK?
- Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
- I want to change the delivery address, but 24 hours have passed and the product has already been shipped.
- I’ve just placed an order and would like to know its tracking number.
- Since I bought my signal booster I have moved house. Can you send it to my new address?
- I did not have time to pick up my parcel from the courier and they have returned the item.
- Not sure if anybody will be available to receive the booster. What can you do?
- I haven’t received my order yet and want to place a new order and then cancel the original one.
- I placed an order. When will I get it?
- Is there anything you are able to do to speed up the delivery?
- Do you provide installation service?
- Do the outside antennas differ?
- How much cable do I need for installation?
- How should I install the outside and inside antennas?
- What are the readings on the booster’s LCD screen indicating the booster works fine?
- Can I use more cable for inside antenna?
- How close does the aerial have to be from the network tower?
- Do I have to direct the antenna to a certain direction?
- Can I put the outdoor antenna on the same TV aerial without having some of interference?
- The indoor antenna is currently in the loft where there is a lot of insulation glass wool. Is that likely to interfere with the signal?
- How should I split the signal?
- How long it takes to set up a signal booster?
- How do I position the units, inside or outside?
- One outside antenna can have three internal antennas connected to it?
- What is the maximum of cable from booster unit to internal antenna?
- Can I install the booster and internal antennas on the veranda?
- If the outdoor antenna is separated from the booster by a wall, does it still need to be 15m away?
- I have my antenna in a normal signal spot and it keeps giving the reading of an input -44 and output 24. Then it flashes off. What shall I do?
- Should the indoor antenna be mounted on the wall for it to work properly or can it be near the floor?
- I fitted a mobile phone booster, however it is affecting the wi-fi signal in the house. When I disconnect the booster the wi-fi comes back to normal again. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
- The down button does not indicate a problem or a solution. Where on the instructions does it say about the antenna being away from the aerials?
- Is there any adapter that can link signal booster to plug socket or could we cut off the existing plug and replace it with a plug that will fit into the socket in the wall?
- As I have a single storied house, there is no way I can put 15m mast on it. What I have to do?
- How should the external antenna be fixed?
- Should S2 BS and S2 MS Signal Reception strength be considered?
- Is it possible for you to give me a picture/s of what the display should look like in a perfect working installation?
- How do I power my Dual Band Booster from my boat’s 12VDC system?
- Is the pvc stick supplied?
- Does the pole have to be plastic or can it be metal?
- Does the external antenna connect to BS or to MS?
How may I check my carrier frequencies?
Generally, a signal is being provided by a network provider through multiple frequencies. The easiest way to check the frequency is to use a search engine and look for “frequencies of carrier name”. To know for certain which frequency is available in your area, it is recommended to contact the customer service of your network provider.
For Samsung users, you may enter *#0011# to check for the Band of your service.
BAND 1 = 2100Mhz.
BAND 3 = 1800Mhz.
BAND 8 = 900Mhz.
BAND 7 = 2600Mhz.
BAND 20 = 800Mhz.
+44 20 3872 2770
Live support 24/7